STI jobs 2021
The Government of Punjab in Pakistan is offering a great initiative for the project of School Teaching Internships 2021- 2022 keeping in view the consistent increasing demand for teachers within the government schools of Punjab to cater for diverse and inclusive cohorts of students’ needs. The time frame for the above mentioned School Teacher Interns specified by the government of Punjab is for about six months including paid standard salary to the prospective teachers who will be appointed to the teaching posts declared by the School Teacher Internees (STI).
The number of vacancies allocated for phase 1 of the named project is estimated at more than 6868 as per the demand and requirement of teachers within the Punjab government’s school. The same program is based relevantly to Punjab College teaching interns (CTI) program, Ultimately the (GOP) has decided to take an initiative in hiring School Teacher Interns (STIs) on a temporarily basis.
In regards to the financial support towards the teachers for their teaching services within the Punjab government’s schools, it has been decided by the (Governmental of Punjab) to offer the monthly stipend towards teacher ranging from (18000 to 30000 PKR) as per the the academic level of teaching from primary to higher secondary for the period of 6 months respectively.
The summary of the program has been submitted to the Chief Minister of Punjab by the department for approval with an initial proposal of hiring more than 20,000 teachers from Punjab for higher Secondary School. Subsequently 6868 STIs teaching positions will be filled up in schools in response to the phase 1 of the project.
Suitable candidates meeting the eligibility criteria based on qualifications will be able to apply for STI program for the jobs officially offered by the Government of Punjab, Pakistan for the initial vacancies of 3,000 school teachings via Online Teacher Recruitment System (OTRS) launched by the government of Punjab.
In fact, the launch of the phase 1 of the same program based on the initial basis will be practically implemented within 6 districts of Punjab which are Gujranwala, Rahim Yar Khan, Rajanpur and Sialkot in response to Primary School Teacher PST, Elementary School Teacher EST and Secondary School teacher SST.
The entire project of STI is based on 6 phases in total with a scope to expand the STI project across Punjab by School Education Department.
STI Jobs 2021 Summary
The following is the major summary of STI Program of the Punjab government of Pakistan.
- Monthly stipend ranging from 18000 to 30000 PKR.
- Total period of internship for the same project is of six months.
- Estimated total number of vacancies are more than 6868 within the six districts of Punjab in phase 1.
- STI Project of Punjab government offers an equal opportunity both for males and females equally.
- Upon final selection, teachers will be appointed within their respective districts.
School Teacher Internees (STI) Procedure
As per the procedural structure of STI teacher, the heads of school will declare the announcement at schools meetings, and in addition to that they will receive the nominations in terms of recruitment committee as per the prescribed structure.
The following structural components will be addressed in terms of STI program procedural criteria.
- Head Teacher
- Co-chairman of School Council
- Parent, General & Teacher Member
The following is the academic qualification criteria in order to be eligible for the STI program.
- Matriculation with the minimum of 2nd Division for Primary Teacher.
- Intermediate the minimum of 2nd Division for Elementary Teacher.
- Graduate (BA/BS/BSc) for Secondary and Higher Secondary School teacher.
Age Eligibility Criteria
- The minimum age limit for a Male Teacher for STI program is of 20 years and the maximum age limit is of 50 years.
- The minimum age limit for Female teacher within the STI program is of 20 years to maximum 55 years of age.
Financial structure of the Program
The next step is the financial structure designed by the government of Punjab, Pakistan in terms of financial support to the appointed teachers.
- For Primary School Teacher, the stipend value ranges from 18000 PKR per month or 720 PKR per day.
- For Elementary School Teacher, the stipend value ranges from 20,000 PKR per month or 800 PKR per day.
- For Secondary School Teacher, stipend value ranges from 25,000 PKR per month or 1000 PKR per day.
- For Higher Secondary school teacher, stipend value reaches to 30,000 PKR per month or 1200 PKR per day.
Final Date to apply for STI Program 2021
The final date to apply for STI program is 15 July 2021 via OTRS system.
The candidates are requested to apply within the deadline via Online Teacher Recruitment System (OTRS). The advertisement for the program will be launched on the 1st of July 2021 along with the final submission due date 15th July 2021, pre interview merit list will be launched on 19th July 2021, interviews will be conducted from 28th July to 3rd of August 2021.
Following this will be the final merit list for the selected candidates and will be launched as from the 23rd of July till the 4th of August 2021 and eventually the for the final selection, internship letters will be despatched to the selected suitable candidates on the 5th of August till the 11th August 2021.
Last but not least, In addition to that, OTRS will also generate new merit list in case of rejection or decline of any candidates or in case of the launch of new vacancies.