Based upon the jobs that did launch in terms of Election Officer in the year May 2020, job vacancies in Election officer including 57 posts in total of both male and female all across Pakistan. These specific election officer jobs 2021 are of 17 Grade and qualified candidates will be responsible to deliver their duties within their respective district. In terms of test preparation, material in the form of Free PDF Books is available via this website link: Free Download PDF Books for Election Officer Jobs
Print Election officer Call Letters 2021:
Official tests will be conducted regarding the election officer jobs 2021 dated 7th March 2021 throughout the whole country in the official test centres declared by the Election commission of Pakistan. As per the candidate’s linked area the test centre will be allotted accordingly. In terms of candidate facilitation as per the official criteria Election commission of Pakistan, delivered text messages on the candidate’s given phone numbers along with the official email delivery. Candidates are requested to get the printed copy of test call letters via entering the CNIC at the link given below: Election commission call letters and roll number slips
Reporting time for the Election Officer Test:
As per the set standard criteria by the Election Commission of Pakistan in terms of standard Time for the test of Election Officer is 10 am. Candidates are requested to report at their allotted test centre to the relevant authority before 30 minutes to the Standard start Time of the test. Late candidates will not be entertained as per the rules and regulations of the Election Commission of Pakistan for the Election Officer Test.
What to bring with you for the Election Officer Test:
All candidates are requested to bring their original CNIC that will be presented to the relevant authority at the test centre venue for the Election Officer Test on the 7th of March 2021.
Following instructions need to be followed by the candidates in terms of the Election Officer test held by the Election Commission of Pakistan for the BPS 17 Grade job.
- It is mandatory for the candidates to bring their original CNIC with them.
- Candidates are requested to follow Standard Time as per the criteria mentioned by the Election commission of Pakistan for the Election Officer Test in terms of the test.
- Late entry will not be entertained at any cost.
- Candidates are requested to make sure not to hold any supporting or helping material with them at the venue during the test.
- Any illegal approach in terms of bribery or threat during the test will be taken as a serious offence.
- Strict legal action will be taken against the candidate found responsible within the above-mentioned case.
Election Officer jobs 2021 of 17 Grade is the government job vacancy by the Election Commission of Pakistan. Only the best suitable candidate will be appointed upon this job to serve and deliver the responsibilities upon the same post as per the standard qualifying criteria and requirement delivered by the Election Commission of Pakistan.