PEF Invigilator Jobs Vacancies 2021 for Examination in all districts of Punjab
The Punjab Education Foundation (PEF) is an independent institute of the Government of Punjab which caters to the quality of education across Punjab.
The Punjab Education Foundation (PEF) is currently accepting applications from applicants across Punjab in regards to the Annual Quality Assurance Test (QAT) looking for knowledgeable and skilled invigilators.
The aim of offering quality education by the Punjab Education Foundation (PEF) is to generate and appoint professionals with the highest quality standards across the major departments and areas of Pakistan.
The PEF Invigilator Jobs 2021 Punjab Pakistan is for candidates who want to pursue their short-term and long-term careers within the Punjab educational departments.
Qualification: Minimum Intermediate.
Age Limit: 20 to 40 years.
Terms and Conditions:
- Official opening hours for the examination center are from 7:30 AM to 2:30 PM.
- The candidate must have his/her transport to commute to the examination center.
- Daily wage as per the rate of 1000 PKR for single shift duty and 2000 PKR for double shifts duty will be offered to candidates.
- Selected candidates will be part of the invigilation team and their services can also be availed within the future time.
- There should be no criminal record for a candidate.
PEF partners, their relatives, or the teachers in PEF schools along with other relevant department officials within the same spectrum are not eligible for applying for the advertised vacancy mentioned above.
As PEF Education Program 2021 Punjab is an Equal opportunity, both males and females are eligible to apply. In addition to that, the successful candidates will also have other job opportunities for various vacant job posts offered by the Government of Punjab on a temporary and permanent basis in the future.
Hence the selected candidates will be prioritized to pursue their career whether short-term or long-term within the various departments of the Government of Punjab.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates are requested to download the PEF Applications Forms online on the link stated below;
- Candidates are requested to deliver the hard copy of the signed form along with a copy of all the attested documents on the postal address mentioned below;
Director (QAI-ADU), Punjab Education Foundation, 52 L, Gulberg III, Lahore.
- The last date to apply for the job is 20th April 2021.
- Incomplete or late applications will not be considered at all.
- The candidate should follow the official timings as per the department’s description.
- There will be no negotiation on the wage rate or standard criteria mentioned by the Pakistan Education Foundation.
- Only the candidates who are eligible for the above-mentioned criteria are encouraged to apply.
This is a great opportunity offered by the Government of Punjab in relation to the Punjab Education Foundation (PEF) Monitoring and Evaluation Jobs 2021 towards the candidates as an invigilator. So it is requested for all candidates to follow the above-mentioned rules, regulations, terms, and conditions as per the set standards and criteria by the Government of Punjab and Punjab Education Foundation in order to avail of the PEF Monitoring Job 2021 opportunity.
In addition to that as indicated and highlighted by the Government of Punjab in regards to the further opportunities offered by the Government of Punjab, candidates will be selected for those posts on a priority basis.
Henceforth, candidates with maximum criteria and professional knowledge, skills and behaviors will have the opportunity to pursue their long-term career goal within the Government Punjab official department on a permanent basis.