I seen different people in Facebook groups that were asking about the procedure to get the duty of AIOU Tutorship 2020. So I thought to make a new post about it including complete procedure about AIOU tutorship like eligibility criteria, qualification and fees.
Today at 19th May 2019, AIOU Allama Iqbal Open University has given the advertisement for registration of tutors on e-portal AIOU LMS. You can click on below link to apply for online AIOU tutorship registration 2019.
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/topitworldcom/
or directly join my education related group to ask for help here. https://web.facebook.com/groups/educatorspunjab/
AIOU Tutorship Jobs 2019 Last Date Extended
AIOU tutorship 2019 last date is 05-07-2019. You can apply on or before the last date.
Benefits of AIOU TutorShip 2020
AIOU Tutorship is not a job, it’s part-time activity for in_service Govt/Private Teachers.
It’s just a service, not a paying job. AIOU tutorship is very fruitful to overcome your financial problems. Earning is much easy in this way. You have to check the assignments of students that will be received to you on your postal address from the students. Checking one assignment credits you 30 Rupees. Checking is also very easy. If you don’t have much time, you can just put ticks and marks and put the final marks on the result sheet. There is no rechecking of checked assignments, so if you are doing it at really at high speed, then still have no issue. Another benefits comes from AIOU Educational workshops. You can attend or leave these workshops and get plenty of money for this. Thirdly, if you have the change to get invigilation and paper marking duty of AIOU papers of different classes in this way.
Eligibility Criteria to Register on Aaghee Tutors Portal
|Program Level||Minimum Qualification||Minimum Teaching/ Professional Research Experience in the Relevant Field|
|Matric/SSC||2nd Class Master’s Degree||02 Years teaching Experience needed for BPS-16 and above Govt teachers|
|FA/F. Sc.||2nd Class Master’s Degree in relevant subject||03 Years teaching Experience needed for BPS-01 to BPS-15 govt teachers|
|PTC / CT||2nd Class BA/BSc & B. Ed||M.phil & PHD no teaching experience required|
|BA/BSc/B.Com||2nd Class Master’s Degree in relevant subject||05 Years Teaching Experience for private schools teachers|
|B. Ed (1.5,2.5,4 Yrs)+ADE||MA Education and MEd (2nd Class)||02 Years Teaching Experience for private teachers working in reputed school/college network|
|Master’s / 4 Years BS||PhD Degree or
MPhil/Master’s in the relevant field
|01 Years Teaching Experience for visiting faculty of university|
|M. Phil/PhD||PhD in the relevant field|
How to Apply for AIOU Tutorship 2020 Jobs
Given below is the complete process that how to apply for AIOU tutorship jobs;
Step 1: Fill the Registration Form
Step 2: Processing fee of RS 1000 should be deposited in MCB bank. AIOU tutor registration challan form can be downloaded during filling the online application form.
Step 3: There are six steps in forms filling. In first step, complete your profile like entering Name, father name, address etc. In second step, download the challan form. In third step, put in fee details like fee deposit date, bank branch code etc. In step 4, select the course. When you complete all these steps it will show complete status in step 5. In step 6, it shows fee status, which will show you in-progress. Don’t worry of that. Here is the screenshot of final complete form.
- AIOU will send tutor registration cards to everyone.
- Check your tutorship status on following link.
- Getting card does not mean that you will start getting assignments. To get checking stuff, you should have a tutor kit to receive subject codes.
- Remain in contact with regional offices of your area to get the tutor kit. In most of cases reference matters.
Male and Female both can apply. Also private and Government teachers both can apply when they meet the eligibility criteria. Already registered teachers have to register again.
Advertisement for AIOU Online Tutorship Form
Top Points about Allama Iqbal Tutor Jobs 2019
- There is no age limit to apply and anyone meeting the eligibility criteria can apply.
- This is a part time job and there are no working hours.
- There is no job posting place. You have to work from your home.
- Anyone from whole Pakistan with any domicile can apply.
- This is a permanent type job and once you get it, you will be awarded work in 2 semesters in a year.
Pay of AIOU Tutors
All of you are interesting to know about the pay package Of tutors of aiou. You have to check Only the Assignments according to your mentioned qualification.
There are different rates for each LeveL Of Assignment Like for example if you are given the Assignments Of B.ed
AIOU will pay you 60 rupee per Assignment Of B.ed
Suppose you have 50 Students total number Of Assignments will be 100 for that Semester Means 60 × 100 = 6000
There are also Other incentives Of attending Meetings and seminars total bill Of One Semester is Lump sump Of 10 to 12 thousands ..
Same Like that the all Other Assignments are paid 30 rupee for each and total bill for all Other program for One Semester will be Lump sump Of about 6 thousands.
Sample Card for AIOU TutorShip Registration
Here is the card of one my friend who filled the AIOU tutorship registration form and get the registration card onwards.
Top Government Jobs to Apply in June 2019
- 50 Jobs in Ministry of Inter Provincial Coordination June 2019 for Primary to Graduation : Last Date – 21 June 2019
- 300+ Civil Aviation Authority CAA Jobs June 2019 for Middle to Masters : Last Date – 17 June 2019
- Atomic Energy Islamabad Jobs PO BOX 2191 June 2019 for Matric Inter ICS : Last Date – 17 June 2019
- 33 Jobs of Assistant Director in FIA via FPSC for Master Degree Holders Last Date – 17 June 2019
- NEPRA Internships for Engineers and MBA Degree Holders May 2019 Last Date – 17 June 2019