Quaid e Azam Academy for Educational Development Punjab in collaboration with the Department of School Education Department and the Government of Punjab are offering delivering a great opportunity to Master’s degree holders across Punjab. The initiated program requires the services of Master’s degree holders across Punjab for the posts of Master Trainer Job 2021 in the public sector throughout the province.
The core purpose of the program is to engage the professional teachers as trainers in the educational department in the province of Punjab at an outstanding level.
The aim of Quaid e Azam Academy for Educational Development Punjab Lahore, the School Education Department of Punjab is to focus on 43 major districts, providing QAED Jobs 2021 engaging 2000 centers with full facilities enabling to conduct training launched by QAED Punjab.
1716 Jobs of Master Trainers in Punjab for Master Degree Holders
In line with the aim of the vacancies offered, eligible applicants will be selected in being appointed as a master trainer on call base mechanism as per the requirement, in order to initiate training within all the major Public primary school teachers based on the criteria of the single National curriculum in the respective districts of Punjab.
Eligibility Criteria for Master Trainers:
The following are the eligibility criteria for the selection of the most suitable candidates as Master trainer all over the province.
Below are the details in terms of the academic eligibility for the most suitable candidates to fulfill their respective positions.
- Minimum qualification Masters or 4 years’ Graduation Degree from HSC recognized university or institute.
- Master’s Degree or BS 4 years in ECE in recognition to early childhood education (ECE).
- 3 years’ relevant experience in terms of early childhood education (ECE).
- Master’s degree major in history, geography, Pakistan Studies, and International relations.
- A in English or BS 4 years from HEC recognized University.
- A or BS 4 years’ graduation.
- A or BS 4 years’ graduation, major in history, political science, and International relations.
- Masters in Islamiyah or BS 4 years’ Graduation Degree or equivalent academic qualification as per the criteria.
- MSc or BS 4 years’ graduation Degree, major in Mathematics.
- MSc from HEC recognized University. Majors in Biology, Physics, Chemistry, Zoology, Botany, Biotechnology, and Biochemistry.
General Eligibility Criteria:
- Minimum 3 years of full-time teaching experience having a strong grip on the subject.
- Preference in terms of suitability will be delivered towards the candidates having relevant experience as a trainer.
- Strong communication skills.
- Basic IT skills including MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Curriculum designing, planning, and implementing skills.
- Microteaching and pedagogical skills.
- The candidate must be the domicile holder of Punjab.
- No other domicile is acceptable apart from Punjab for the same above-mentioned positions.
The number of vacancies/positions for Master Trainers in Punjab:
Below mention is the details of the required number of Master trainers to fulfill the positions all over the province.
The total number of vacancies in terms of Master trainers for the province is 1716. The vacancies are being divided concerning the distribution of the district, the detail of which is stated below.
Divisional distribution Of Master Trainers
Attock 72, Bahawalnagar 60, Bahawalpur 72, Bakkhar 48, Chakwal 60, Chiniot 36, D.G Khan 48, Faisalabad 72, Gujranwala 48, Gujarat 36, Hafiz Abad 24, Jung 48, Jhelum 48, Kasur 48, Khanwal 48, Khusahb 48, Lahore 60, Layyah 36, Lodrah 36, Mandy Baha Uddin 36, Mianwali 36, Multan 48, Muzaffargarh 48, Nankana sahib 36, Khan, Narowal 36, Okara 36, Pakpatan 24, Rahim Yare Khan 48, Rajanpur 36, Rawalpindi 84, Sahiwal 24, Sargodha 84, Sheikhupura 60, Sialkot 48, Toba Teak Singh 48, Vehari 36.
How to Apply for Master Trainer Jobs:
- Candidates are requested to QAED apply online 2021 for the Master trainer by the official web website of QAED.
- The link is stated below;
- The last date to apply is 2nd May 2021 by 4 p.m.
Terms and Conditions:
- Candidates from the public and private sectors are equally encouraged to apply for the same program as per the criteria.
- Incomplete or late applications will not be considered.
- Only short-listed candidates will be called for a test or interview.
- Tests and interviews will be conducted at district QAED, Lahore Punjab.
- QAED reserves the right to stop, reject, or postponed the selection process at any stage and point.
- The decisions in terms of the selection, appointment, and recruitment will be finalised as per the relevant authorities. A zero-tolerance policy is adopted by QAED in terms of the same program stated above.
- No TADA will be offered to candidates at the stage of recruitment.
- A competitive compensation package will be offered to the Master trainers in terms of boarding and lodging facilitation.
- The required information concerning subject details can also be obtained from the concerned district official department of QAED.
- Appointed candidates will offer the services within any of the tahsils to the concerned district.
- For general inquiry and information feel free to contact the nearest head of district QAED.