This report represents the overall performance of a teacher in PEC/Board results including conduct, character and capabilities. These reports should be maintained and initiated by the teacher every year whether he is on contract or permanent bases.
Why these Reports Needed?
These reports accumulatively will be needed when a teacher needs an increment, promotion, upward mobility, upgrading or when he needs to be permanent.
Color code of Reports
For BPS-1 to BPS-15, these reports colors PINK while for BPS-16 to above these reports color GREEN.
Parts of ACR
There are different parts in the ACR and the employee has to fill only the 1st part. The other parts to be filled by reporting and counter signing officer.
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/topitworldcom/
Procedure of Submitting ACR
ACR is filled once in a year in the first month of January. Teacher fills his particulars and submit it to the reported officer who puts his remarks on it and forward it to the counter signing authority.
|Post||Reporting Officer||Counter Signing Officer|
|Head Master High School||DEO SE||CEO|
|HEAD Master Primary||AEO||DEO EE|
- If you are an SESE Math, you will write the report of previous year from dates 01-01-2017 to 31-12-2017.
- If you are on contract for some period of the year and then become permanent, then you have to write 2 separate ACRs for both periods. For example, you were on contract from 01-01-2017 to 12-07-2017 and become permanent on 13-07-2017 then there will be 2 report for the said periods.
- Minimum period for ACR to be submitted is 3 months i.e. if you have joined on 15th of the 10th month of the year, then there will be no ACR for that period.
- You can add any of the suggestion in ACR in first part.
- Employee have to submit the ACR to the reporting before the end of January.
- Do the signature at the end with the last date of the year.
What the Employee Can Mention in ACR?
To show performance, employee can mention following things;
- Any of the training conducted by government for period of a 1 week or more.
- Teaching math or any other subject to 8th or any other class.
- Incharge of class X
- Incharge of Bazm e Adab
- Incharge of Sports
- Incharge of time table
- Incharge of new admission, drop out.
What happen for an Adverse Report Sent by Reporting Officer?
If the reporting officer send an adverse report of an employee to the counter sign authority, he will send this report back to the teacher. Teacher has to report within 90 days to prove himself right.
Reporting officer has to prove that he is right to send adverse report. For example, he has issued at least 3 orders against the teacher in order book or has written 3 letters to higher authorities about the negative behavior of that teacher.
If teacher is not aviable, then reporting officer have to submit the report to countersign authority.
Colors Pens Used by Counter Sign Authority
Counter sign authority uses red pen to give adverse remarks while uses green pen to give positive remarks.
ACR for Contract Employees
For contract employees, ACR is simple where in the first part he has to fill his particular and in the next part, the reporting/counter sign officer just recommends him for retention and extension in his service.
News about ACR
Sample ACR for BPS 16