If you have applied in Punjab Educators and don’t selected or you have missed applying this time, then don’t worry because PEF (Punjab Education Foundation) is there to provide you internship and you can earn 25000 stipends per month in 2018.
Tasks of Internship
Although it is not mentioned in the advertisement but according to my research, intern has to visit different school for their selection of PEF. Also Intern has to visit those schools that are already running under PEF and analyze their performance.
It is great opportunity, so don’t miss it.
If you’ve any question about it, you can ask me (Jawad Tahir) directly by joining my education related group here; https://www.facebook.com/groups/educatorspunjab
Step By Step VIDEO Guide
Run Time Error
Some of the applicants are facing RUN time error when they submit the form. To avoid this error, upload all the images below 25Kb size and select the DOB and other dates manually.
- Maximum age of candidates must be 30 years.
- Must have a Masters or Bachelor’s degree (4 years) in any Discipline from any HEC recognized institute.
- The applicant must be having Punjab Domicile
- The applicant must possess a valid CNIC.
- The females and males students are encouraged to apply.
Following Documents are Required for the Punjab Education Foundation PEF Paid Internship 2018:
- Must have valid CNIC
- Domicile of Punjab
- Latest Final Transcript/Degree
- Create an account and fill the online application form.
- Interested candidates need to fill the online application form.
- shortlisted candidates will be called for interview and test.
pef internship 2018
punjab education foundation internship 2018
6181total visits,7visits today